Wednesday, August 4, 2010

blessing in disguise

someone has said it right. 'good things always happen to good people' - i realized it today. i was going through a very tough phase in life, a phase i want to never think about (but it flashes through my mind like wind in a matter of seconds), a phase that left me mature, a phase that made me think life was beyond imaginations, a phase that left me baffled for sometime, that left me realizing "this is who i thought cared about me". but one thing remained common, i continued to do what i could do best. i tried to learn as much as i could. i took the comments close at the same time away from my heart. the auricles and ventricles were confused some days, i would leave them and think practical some days. i would bring them near and caress them and become the good-old-one again some other days.

life throws up un-thought challenges i realized but it gets you closer to the reality. i like the reality and i want to stay closer to it. that reality is actually the blessing in disguise, disguise because it doesn't prepare you before it comes over you. i like you disguise, stay closer to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment