Saturday, May 9, 2015

Recurrence

You defined to me what infinite love is. You taught me that love meant giving without expecting anything in return. That nothing is enough and can be enough. I’m proud to have your genes. Just the way people share happiness and sorrows, wish there was a scientific method to share age in this world, we could have made a solid exchange like donating blood or stem cells.

Life isn’t very smooth, just as I had expected. It is colourful for sure. You are not there to spoon feed or plan for me. But I do think how would you have thought in different situations. I do look at the moon and stars and think about you. When I come home in rains, I think of you. When people speak proudly about their children, I think of you. When I look at cottage cheese, I think of you. Sometimes I have an ache in my throat when I think of you. But then I breathe hard and things become okay.

On this important day, I cherish the sweet memories you and daddy shared. How he always came  home before the scheduled  time and when you said, ‘why are you always so early?’, he replied, ‘let the both of us have tea’ ..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment