Monday, August 17, 2015

Let’s not remember anything

Because everything that you can imagine is on the internet. The other day I couldn’t recall the name of a movie. All I knew was one of the HIMYM  [This popular sitcom called How I Met Your Mother] stars was an actor in the movie. I went to Wikipedia and searched for ‘HIMYM’ and the first actor on the list was ‘Josh Radson’. I clicked on his name and another Wikipedia page opened. I looked at the films he has acted and Bingo – I found the movie I was hunting for – Liberal Arts. In this age, all one needs to know is how to use the technology.

As if Internet was not sufficient, I have Cortana, a personal assistant on Windows10 to search things on my system. I can ask her anything – file, folder, music, app and she is ready with an answer. Are we making a fool out of ourselves? I’m not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment