Sunday, September 13, 2015

When I get up with a bad throat

Last night was cold. I could feel it on my legs. But I didn’t get up to cover them with something warmer. My bad. And what happens next morning. I get up with a fever. I get up with a bad throat. The throat aches as if there are thorns placed there. What do I do?

I sip 3 glasses of Chinese tea during the day. With each sip of warm tea reaching the throat, the thorns break. That’s how I feel. I start feeling much better.

Other than the usual black tea, green tea, oolong tea or white tea, there are the other simple kinds which are too beneficial as well. Example: a tea made of flowers – jasmine/chrysanthemum/rose or a tea made of carom seeds or a tea made of Fenugreek seeds.

WP_20150318_12_29_21_Pro

No comments:

Post a Comment