Sunday, September 6, 2015

Indirectly..

.. Ignoring/Hurting others. And that’s an art.

As I grow, I realize more and more why it was worth being a kid. As a kid, I wouldn’t have understood certain things and that would have been good for my own self. Not that I can’t go back to being a kid, but it is a little more difficult. I’m more rationale now.

Suppose a six of us are sitting in a group, the group is not big enough that a person can be ignored. It’s also not small enough that one needs to constantly talk to keep the communication going (as there would be someone else doing it). And there comes a remark from one of the person, ‘We, A and B didn’t go to the movie last week’. Everyone in the group knew that 3 out of the 6 didn’t join the movie last week. Such an easy way to ignoring someone.

Using others as examples to exactly narrate someone else is an interesting technique. Recently, a colleague was describing about some acquaintance of his which seemed like he was talking about my best friend. He said how his acquaintance has never lived up to any expectations and I knew he was talking about my friend.

There are some intelligent ways in which people hurt others. I feel pity for these people because they waste so much of their time planning strategies or plots to hurt others. If they used this time learning skills and art, they could have turned out to be someone people would look up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment